Let me tell ya what we did today. Big Senior's Christmas banquet in the Legion building in a neighboring town so I was invited to help with the music. Art graciously consented to bring his fiddle and help round out the music. They were going on to their home so took their own car. Betty A. came in our car to enjoy the afternoon and supper hour with approximately 120 people. So from 2 until 5.30 pm we sang, played ,then ate. After a quick good by to Art and Beth we headed up to Cyril and Janices's to visit .After lolling in their living room for an hour., I was sharing a tidbit that Betty A. had related on the trip down when we came to the terrible realization that we had LEFT her behind at the Legion.
I'm not sure which was more alarming...the fact that we had deserted her completely or the fact that our brains ( both equally at fault) had malfunctioned to such a degree.
No comments:
Post a Comment